Minutes of 2nd Executive Committee meeting
1. Last meeting minutes read out by Alakesh Rai Medhi, Gen Secretary, ACC. Self Introduction by all members.
2. Identity Card to be planned and prepared centrally and sent to all district units so as to have a uniform ID card.
3. All central executive members will have a special ID card which will be a paid one.
4. ACC is present in 17 districts, steps to be taken to extend to other uncovered districts.
5. Project-Micro-finance all members to study the proposal and discuss and initiate in next executive committee meeting.
6. Formation of Women’s wing—Miss Aparajita Das will take initiative to form a strong women’s wing; all district units are requested to extend their help in all possible manner to Miss Aparajita Das in this regard. A meeting of women members (at least two from each district) to be held on the 4th of March 2012, from 2 pm to 5 pm at Guwahati. Next step will be to conduct a seminar of all women members in the near future.Her contact no is 9706419873
7. A Diary will be published, centrally, with details of all members from all districts. District units are requested to send data of all members on a priority basis with ph nos and also send executive committee list along with designation and ph nos.
8. All district units to reach out to small nearby towns and form ACC Units. The formation of ACC units in the following districts will be overseen by the respective members.
a) Mangaldoi—Mr Alok Bhagawati
b) Dhemaji—Mr. Achyut Saikia.
c) Dhubri—Mr. Shamim
d) Morigaon—Mr. Alakesh Rai Medhi
e) Biswanath Chariali—Mr. Niku Borah and Mr. Achyut Saikia
9. To open up chapters of ACC in different cities of India. The following members have been given charges of the respective cities—
a) Chennai—Mr. Pradip Das
b) Bengaluru—Mr. Sanjay adity Singh
c) Delhi—Mr. Sanjiv Narain
d) Kolkata—Mr. Jayanta and Mr. Kalpajyoti Neog
e) Mumbai—Mr. Shamim
10. Mr. Sanjay Singh , Mr. Sarju (T Rehman), and Mr. Jayanta Sarma will prepare a blueprint for conducting a seminar/conclave of different businesses and trades and present the same in the next executive meet.
11. To publish a book exclusively dedicated to local entrepreneurs of Assam, where their story will be published. Mr Sanjay Santholia will look after it
12. Next AGM to be held in 23rd September 2012.
13. Next executive meeting will be held on 29th April 2012 at Guwahati Gymkhana Club (venue tentative- to be confirmed by Mr. Anupam Bordoloi).
14. Govt. of Assam to be requested to send the Assam Gazette on a regular basis to ACC; as also all subsidies, loans, grants, announced by the Govt. for different trades and ventures should be informed to ACC also.
15. Price of essential commodities to be published in every magazine with comparative prices of other cities.
16. Achievements of districts will be published in every magazine for which 2 pages will be set aside. Hence all district units are requested to send their activities and achievements accordingly.
Compiled by Mr. R. Balamurugan.
Treasurer, Assam Chamber of Commerce.